Directions to our Property Management Offices from Allen, Texas –
Tenants as well as investors, in some circumstances, may need to visit us at our offices in Plano, Texas. Accordingly, here are driving directions to our property management office from Allen, Texas:
Property Management Office Directions
- Take N Allen Dr to N Central Expy
- Take US-75 S, S Central Expy and W Spring Creek Pkwy to Custer Rd in Plano
- Turn left onto N Central Expy
- Use the left lane to take the ramp onto US-75 S
- Take exit 32a toward Frontage Road
- Merge onto S Central Expy
- Keep left to continue on Central Expy
- Turn right onto W Spring Creek Pkwy (Pass by Wendy’s restaurant on the right)
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Custer Rd
- Arrive at North Texas Property Management from Allen, Texas.
We service many clients who are looking for property management in Allen. Our team of property managers is very familiar with Allen, Texas, and with surrounding cities in North Texas. Our focus is solidly on being the best residential property management service in Allen, Texas; we focus on single family homes and rental properties.
- CONTACT US – You can contact us via email or call us at 214-227-7669
Property Management Services Provided for Allen Properties:
- Complete make ready services of investment properties ensuring they meet Texas Rental Property Codes as well as being clean, presentable, and habitable.
- Handling of all home owner association and city concerns, notices, violations including city registration of rental properties and scheduling of city inspections prior to occupancy.
- Superior marketing and advertising of each individual property utilizing yard signs and approximately fifteen different on line advertising sites maximizing exposure.
- Efficient and thorough tenant application process with optional requirements based on the individual needs of each home owner or real estate investor.
- Provide executed (T.A.R.) Texas Association of Realtors lease and all appropriate agreements/documents such as pool liability waivers, lead based paint disclosures, etc.
- Provide owners detailed information and estimates of repair costs for approval while coordinating those repairs between vendors/subcontractors/handymen and tenants.
- Processing of any and all rents/funds collected each month in a timely manner and providing end of year reports for taxes.
- Filing of any eviction court paperwork as needed, represent owner/investor in eviction court, file writ of possession, and enforce the writ in person. This is all on a case by case basis.
Allen, Texas: Historical Factoid
As one of the top property management companies serving Allen, Texas, our property managers are keen to stay up-to-date with facts, figures, and things to do about the town. So here’s a historical factoid for you:
The original township of Allen was located along the Houston and Texas Central Railroad, which was built in 1872. Allen was named for Ebenezer Allen, a former attorney general of Texas and one of the promoters of the railroad. J.P. Morgan and Company acquired the railroad in 1877; Southern Pacific bought it in 1883. In 1918 the railroad built a freight and passenger depot in the Allen Central Business District.
The first train robbery in Texas took place in Allen on February 22, 1878, when Sam Bass and his associates pillaged the train. Allen was a short ride from their hideouts in the Elm Trinity brush lands.
In 1907 the Texas Traction Company purchased land on the west side of the Houston and Texas Central Railroad track to build the Interurban line. Texas Traction planned to add Allen as a stop on its route from Denison to Dallas. The work was completed in 1908, but in 1915 a devastating fire destroyed most of the business district between the Interurban tracks and the railroad. The Interurban closed in 1948 and the population of Allen declined to 400 in 1950.