Directions to our Property Management Offices from Garland, Texas –
Tenants as well as investors, in some circumstances, may need to visit us at our offices in Plano, Texas. Accordingly, here are driving directions to our property management office from Garland, Texas:
Property Management Office Directions
- Get on the President George Bush Turnpike West towards TX-190
- Merge onto TX-190 Northwest towards Plano
- Take the Custer Parkway exit
- Arrive at North Texas Property Management from Garland, Texas.
We service many clients who are looking for property management in Garland. Our team of property managers is very familiar with Garland, Texas, and with surrounding cities in North Texas.
- CONTACT US – You can contact us via email or call us at 214-227-7669
Property Management Services Provided for Garland Properties:
- Complete make ready services of investment properties ensuring they meet Texas Rental Property Codes as well as being clean, presentable, and habitable.
- Handling of all home owner association and city concerns, notices, violations including city registration of rental properties and scheduling of city inspections prior to occupancy.
- Superior marketing and advertising of each individual property utilizing yard signs and approximately fifteen different on line advertising sites maximizing exposure.
- Efficient and thorough tenant application process with optional requirements based on the individual needs of each home owner or real estate investor.
- Provide executed (T.A.R.) Texas Association of Realtors lease and all appropriate agreements/documents such as pool liability waivers, lead based paint disclosures, etc.
- Provide owners detailed information and estimates of repair costs for approval while coordinating those repairs between vendors/subcontractors/handymen and tenants.
- Processing of any and all rents/funds collected each month in a timely manner and providing end of year reports for taxes.
- Filing of any eviction court paperwork as needed, represent owner/investor in eviction court, file writ of possession, and enforce the writ in person. This is all on a case by case basis.
Garland, Texas: Historical Factoid
As one of the top property management companies serving Garland, Texas, our property managers are keen to stay up-to-date with facts, figures, and things to do about the town. So here’s a historical factoid for you:
The latter part of the twentieth century solidified Garland’s place as a cultural center in North Texas. PAC 1983The Garland Landmark Society, dedicated to preserving and promoting Garland history, was formed in 1972 and still runs today. In 1983 the Garland Performing Arts Center, now known as the Granville Arts Center, made Garland the first Dallas suburb with its own arts center, home to the Garland Summer Musicals, Garland Civic Theatre and Garland Symphony Orchestra.