Directions to our Property Management Offices from Carrollton, Texas –
Tenants as well as investors, in some circumstances, may need to visit us at our offices in Plano, Texas. Accordingly, here are driving directions to our property management office from Carrollton, Texas:
Property Management Office Directions
- Get on the President George Bush Turnpike East
- Merge onto TX-190 towards Plano
- Take the Custer Parkway exit
- Arrive at North Texas Property Management from Carrollton, Texas.
We service many clients who are looking for property management in Carrollton. Our team of property managers is very familiar with Carrollton, Texas, and with surrounding cities in North Texas.
- CONTACT US – You can contact us via email or call us at 214-227-7669
Property Management Services Provided for Carrollton Properties:
- Complete make ready services of investment properties ensuring they meet Texas Rental Property Codes as well as being clean, presentable, and habitable.
- Handling of all home owner association and city concerns, notices, violations including city registration of rental properties and scheduling of city inspections prior to occupancy.
- Superior marketing and advertising of each individual property utilizing yard signs and approximately fifteen different on line advertising sites maximizing exposure.
- Efficient and thorough tenant application process with optional requirements based on the individual needs of each home owner or real estate investor.
- Provide executed (T.A.R.) Texas Association of Realtors lease and all appropriate agreements/documents such as pool liability waivers, lead based paint disclosures, etc.
- Provide owners detailed information and estimates of repair costs for approval while coordinating those repairs between vendors/subcontractors/handymen and tenants.
- Processing of any and all rents/funds collected each month in a timely manner and providing end of year reports for taxes.
- Filing of any eviction court paperwork as needed, represent owner/investor in eviction court, file writ of possession, and enforce the writ in person. This is all on a case by case basis.
Carrollton, Texas: Historical Factoid
As one of the top property management companies serving Carrollton, Texas, our property managers are keen to stay up-to-date with facts, figures, and things to do about the town. So here’s a historical factoid for you:
Around 1904, a new industry emerged in Carrollton – manufacturing brick. The Carrollton Pressed Brick Company was located northeast of the Carrollton Town Square, adjacent to the Cotton Belt and Frisco railroads. The best-known structures made from brick produced at this plant are the Belle Allen home on Clint Street, the chimney and fireplace in the Wade H. Perry home, the Gravley Hardware store on the Carrollton Square, the Vandergriff building on the southwest corner of the Carrollton Square, and possibly some stores on the north side of the square. It is also reported that the old high school in Grapevine was made from Carrollton brick. Brick from this plant is easily identified. They have the name CARROLLTON embedded on it and are highly prized by collectors.