Directions to our Property Management Offices from Richardson, Texas –
Tenants as well as investors, in some circumstances, may need to visit us at our offices in Plano, Texas. Accordingly, here are driving directions to our property management office from Richardson, Texas:
Property Management Office Directions
- Turn right onto N Central Expy
- Use the left lane to take the ramp onto US-75 S
- Take exit 28B to merge onto President George Bush Turnpike W
- Take the Custer Pkwy exit
- Merge onto TX-190
- Turn right onto Custer Rd (go by Wells Fargo Bank on the right)
- Make a U-turn at Tree House Ln (easy to miss!)
- Arrive at North Texas Property Management from Richardson, Texas.
We service many clients who are looking for property management in Richardson. Our focus is on residential property management services for Richardson, Texas, including single family home rental properties. Our team of property managers is very familiar with Richardson, Texas, and with surrounding cities in North Texas.
- CONTACT US – You can contact us via email or call us at 214-227-7669
Property Management Services Provided for Richardson Properties:
- Complete make ready services of investment properties ensuring they meet Texas Rental Property Codes as well as being clean, presentable, and habitable.
- Handling of all home owner association and city concerns, notices, violations including city registration of rental properties and scheduling of city inspections prior to occupancy.
- Superior marketing and advertising of each individual property utilizing yard signs and approximately fifteen different on line advertising sites maximizing exposure.
- Efficient and thorough tenant application process with optional requirements based on the individual needs of each home owner or real estate investor.
- Provide executed (T.A.R.) Texas Association of Realtors lease and all appropriate agreements/documents such as pool liability waivers, lead based paint disclosures, etc.
- Provide owners detailed information and estimates of repair costs for approval while coordinating those repairs between vendors/subcontractors/handymen and tenants.
- Processing of any and all rents/funds collected each month in a timely manner and providing end of year reports for taxes.
- Filing of any eviction court paperwork as needed, represent owner/investor in eviction court, file writ of possession, and enforce the writ in person. This is all on a case by case basis.
Richardson, Texas: Historical Factoid
As one of the top property management companies serving Richardson, Texas, our property managers are keen to stay up-to-date with facts, figures, and things to do about the town. So here’s a historical factoid for you:
Richardson was founded on the Houston and Texas Central Railway tracks. After it was built, the residents of Breckinridge moved to Richardson. William J. Wheeler, a local ginner, and Bernard Reilly donated 101 acres of land for the townsite and right-of-way for the railroad on June 23, 1873. Wheeler refused to have the community named after him, so it was called Richardson when it received a post office in 1874. There are several suggestions for the origin of the name. One is A. S. Richardson, a secretary on the H&TC. Most likely the town was named for E. H. Richardson, a contractor who built the Houston and Texas from Dallas to Denton. By 1881 Richardson was a thriving community with several stores, including general stores, groceries, and drugstores, four doctors, several cotton gins, and churches. In 1886 a train accident in the community killed one man, and when the sugar car overturned, spilling sugar on the tracks, residents took it home in buckets.