Directions to our Property Management Offices from Lucas, Texas –
Tenants as well as investors, in some circumstances, may need to visit us at our offices in Plano, Texas. We focus on single family home or so-called residential property management services for Lucas, Texas. Accordingly, here are driving directions to our property management office from Lucas, Texas:
Property Management Office Directions
- Take E Lucas Rd, E Bethany Dr, US-75 S and W Parker Rd to Silverstone Dr in Plano
21 min (12.1 mi)
- Continue on Silverstone Dr to your destination
We service many clients who are looking for residential property management in Lucas. Our team of property managers is very familiar with Lucas and with surrounding cities in North Texas. We love managing single family homes and finding the happiest renters!
- CONTACT US – You can contact us via email or call us at 214-227-7669
Property Management Services Provided for Lucas Properties:
- Complete make ready services of investment properties ensuring they meet Texas Rental Property Codes as well as being clean, presentable, and habitable.
- Handling of all homeowner association and city concerns, notices, violations including city registration of rental properties and scheduling of city inspections prior to occupancy.
- Superior marketing and advertising of each individual property utilizing yard signs and approximately fifteen different online advertising sites maximizing exposure.
- Efficient and thorough tenant application process with optional requirements based on the individual needs of each homeowner or real estate investor.
- Provide executed (T.A.R.) Texas Association of Realtors lease and all appropriate agreements/documents such as pool liability waivers, lead based paint disclosures, etc.
- Provide owners detailed information and estimates of repair costs for approval while coordinating those repairs between vendors/subcontractors/handymen and tenants.
- Processing of any and all rents/funds collected each month in a timely manner and providing end of year reports for taxes.
- Filing of any eviction court paperwork as needed, represent owner/investor in eviction court, file writ of possession, and enforce the writ in person. This is all on a case by case basis.
Lucas, Texas: Historical Factoid
Peter F. Lucas settled here in the 1840s. His son Gabriel opened a store in 1870 and it was Gabriel Lucas that the town was named after. The town had a surprisingly uneventful history for its first 100 years. Without a railroad to fight with and being far enough away from Dallas, the Lucasites just grew cotton and corn and minded their own business (which was growing cotton and corn). In 1947 Lucas had a population estimated at 100, but the growth of Dallas was about to change all that. Lucas incorporated in 1970 and the population had already swollen to 1,500 by the mid 1980s.