Directions to our Property Management Offices from Mequite, Texas –
Tenants as well as investors, in some circumstances, may need to visit us at our offices in Plano, Texas. Accordingly, here are driving directions to our property management office from Mesquite, Texas:
Property Management Office Directions
- Get on the I-635 N
- Follow I-635 N and US 75 North towards Plano
- Take Exit #30 to West Parker Road
- Arrive at North Texas Property Management from Mesquite, Texas.
We service many clients who are looking for property management in Mesquite. Our team of property managers is very familiar with Mesquite, Texas, and with surrounding cities in North Texas.
- CONTACT US – You can contact us via email or call us at 214-227-7669
Property Management Services Provided for Mesquite Properties:
- Complete make ready services of investment properties ensuring they meet Texas Rental Property Codes as well as being clean, presentable, and habitable.
- Handling of all home owner association and city concerns, notices, violations including city registration of rental properties and scheduling of city inspections prior to occupancy.
- Superior marketing and advertising of each individual property utilizing yard signs and approximately fifteen different on line advertising sites maximizing exposure.
- Efficient and thorough tenant application process with optional requirements based on the individual needs of each home owner or real estate investor.
- Provide executed (T.A.R.) Texas Association of Realtors lease and all appropriate agreements/documents such as pool liability waivers, lead based paint disclosures, etc.
- Provide owners detailed information and estimates of repair costs for approval while coordinating those repairs between vendors/subcontractors/handymen and tenants.
- Processing of any and all rents/funds collected each month in a timely manner and providing end of year reports for taxes.
- Filing of any eviction court paperwork as needed, represent owner/investor in eviction court, file writ of possession, and enforce the writ in person. This is all on a case by case basis.
Mesquite, Texas: Historical Factoid
As one of the top property management companies serving Mesquite, Texas, our property managers are keen to stay up-to-date with facts, figures, and things to do about the town. So here’s a historical factoid for you:
Mesquite, on Interstate highways 20 and 30 and Loop 635, between Dallas, Garland, and Balch Springs in east central Dallas County, was established by the Texas and Pacific Railway in May 1873 and named after nearby Mesquite Creek. Station agent William Bradfield was the first settler in the town, which attracted residents from the surrounding farm communities of Long Creek, New Hope, Haught’s Store, and Scyene. A post office began at Mesquite in 1874, and Dallas County’s longest-running newspaper, the Mesquiter, was established there by R. S. Kimbrough in 1882. Citizens incorporated the town in 1887 and selected J. E. Russell as mayor.